Tuesday, March 8, 2011
American Idol
I've been half-heartedly trying to get through some of the things on my DVR since I got back with other things on my mind and a slight sinus infection situation going on... so I've not really been in the mood for it all. Some of that was getting through 5 hours of AI, which I finally got caught up last night. I can honestly say that they did a great job picking them this year... with one better than the next... there's really no one that doesn't belong there. There's a lot of talent this year... and I agree with the top 13, except for Ashthon Jones. I'm not sure why they saved that girl... other than a boatload of attitude, she really didn't do a great job, and that's the kind of over-confidence that I can't stand... when you can't back up your game. I'm glad they saved Stefano (adorable)... I think that he's going to be the front-runner... but it's anyone's game at this point. I will miss Jovanny, but only because he was cute and I was hoping he'd take his shirt off again. We'll have to see what happens. I neither have the energy or the interest to go into a person-by-person evaluation right now.... and my traditional picking of an AI boyfriend to marry has also been post-poned... although it will probably be Stefano... stay tuned.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

American Idol is still on the air?
ReplyDelete