Wednesday, February 3, 2010

My New American Idol Boyfriend

It's a little early in the game for me to pick my new AI boyfriend for the season... with auditions not even over yet... but this guy seems to have the whole package... the story, the smile, the voice, the personality and, duh, the looks.  Someone from his camp has contacted me but I declined to interview him for the position of boyfriend until I can see the others in Hollywood week.  With all that he has gone through with beating cancer, shooting him down may just be too much for him to get through, so I will tread lightly until I know for sure.

As you may recall, I hastily picked Kris Allen to be my boyfriend last year and, although I was able to shoot him to stardom (with a lot of input and work on my part), he may not have been the best choice.  With his CD sales not hitting projections, it's a little embarrassing for me to have dated him, put all the work into him and then he not produce.  Fortunately, I cut him loose on the high rather than waiting for the downfall and he subsequently (and having no choice) went back to his wife.  It was a lesson learned for all.  This year, I'm not going to be as eager to accept offers.

5 comments:

  1. Justin has the personality and looks, and his story is inspiring, but all signs point to him being a Mormon boy. That means you'd have to chew your way through the "magic underwear". Tread lightly on this one! HA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the idea of the sacred underwear. go for it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope everyone knows I'm just fanasizing...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE HIM!!!!!!.......We will be fighting over him because that is my future husband.

    ReplyDelete