Thursday, February 11, 2010
Back in My Element
I know everyone thinks I am on permanent vacation, with no landscaping to do this time of year, but it may surprise you to know that I actually worked today. The hotel that I do had seven large shrubs fall over and break with the weight of the snow... and some tree branches snap off as well. Cold and snowy and mucky out, I was able to pull them out of the ground, cut them up and get them to the composting site. My Dad's truck used to do a great job pulling out stumps, but my new truck, with the 4x4 engaged totally rocks. By the end of the day... I was cold, wet, muddy and full of tree parts... it was awesome!! Can't wait until Spring to get working again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment