It's no secret that I have a love/hate relationship with the weather, mainly since it has an effect on my landscaping, both good and bad, but mostly with the inability of weather forecasters to get it right. Tomorrow, we are supposed to get anywhere from 5-10 inches of snow... I'm sure the people are running to the stores to get bread, etc... such irrational behavior. First, it's not like we're snowed in for days on end ever... secondly, don't you have a loaf of bread to make it through a few days already? And lastly, they are always wrong anyway... especially, it seems once they name it. This one's being dubbed 'The Winter Powerhouse'. Bring it on, bitches!Thursday, February 4, 2010
It's no secret that I have a love/hate relationship with the weather, mainly since it has an effect on my landscaping, both good and bad, but mostly with the inability of weather forecasters to get it right. Tomorrow, we are supposed to get anywhere from 5-10 inches of snow... I'm sure the people are running to the stores to get bread, etc... such irrational behavior. First, it's not like we're snowed in for days on end ever... secondly, don't you have a loaf of bread to make it through a few days already? And lastly, they are always wrong anyway... especially, it seems once they name it. This one's being dubbed 'The Winter Powerhouse'. Bring it on, bitches!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Oh I think they brought it...lol...Theres like a foot of snow now.
ReplyDelete