Saturday, February 20, 2010
Friends, Coming and Going
After a few hours of work, we got Berry moved in this morning... probably the easiest move I have ever done (with not a ton of stuff, sunny but cold weather, and moving into a first floor apt), it made any of my 30-some moves in my life seem like a picnic outing in the park. In other friend news, I just found out that Terry and Mo are moving right in my townhouse community in March. After showing Terry my place months ago, I guess it was a lot more space than they have now... Welcome to the neighborhood!
I can't believe we have had two sunny days in a row... it's been absolutely beautiful. All that's supposed to change, with some more systems working across the country. I'm not sure if we've hit the 40.2" needed to break the record for snowiest month ever here in Pittsburgh, which was set in January of 1978. With 8.5" being the average that we usually get... that's like... 5 year's worth of snow. Remember... only 27 days left until Spring... I can't wait to get back to work. I was able to take the trucks out of the garage and scrub it down/squirt it out yesterday... it felt good to get all that slush and salt out of there.
A bunch of us are off to the movies tonight... with the snow on Tuesday, most didn't get to see The Wolfman... so I'm going to see it again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Hey David, I discovered this blog a few weeks ago and I love it. Thanks for your viewpoint from Da Burgh. Beling a relatively new Pittsburgher it's nice! How long have you been in the city?
ReplyDelete