I don't know about anyone else, but I'm so tired of hearing about how President Obama is failing... there's so much about politics that is so destructive to the population, not only in morale, but every other facet as well. Bipartisanism might be a way to keep people on their feet (with someone watching over their shoulders), but it's unproductive and causes more problems than it's worth. I thought this was a country built on the premise of working alongside your fellow man... but it's been anything but. And progress seems to be the victim. Why can't we all just work on the problems, not throw tantrums to get our own way... there should only be one way.
It's amazing to me how gun-toting, backwoods Republicans have more power in this country than the experienced, intelligent. When someone in rural Tennessee can mold the outcome of the country because he's bored and needs something to shoot up in his back yard, that's a problem. I'm not saying that being a Democrat is the way... but pick one way towards a common goal and lets get on with it. Religion and politics will be the downfall of our world.
As far as President Obama goes, you can't expect him to clean up 8 years of shit in one year. The fact that he hasn't made things worse is huge... get off his back, get off your butts and help, rather than armchair criticizing.

No comments:
Post a Comment