Friday, February 5, 2010

The Twins

By 'Twins', I'm talking about being a Gemini.  I don't really get into a daily horoscope (although I did move to Vegas because a fortune cookie told me to (basically)), but I do believe in astrological signs, mainly because mine is dead-on-balls true.  I am probably 98% textbook Gemini... not that figuring one out is textbook, as past partners and friends can attest.

 

Quick, alert, never still, strong-willed, curious, talker, contradictory, paradoxial, never resting, jack-of-all-trades, hyper, nervous, lanky... all basic traits of a Twin.  Called the Twins for their duality, a Gemini will always see both sides.  Naturally analytical, they seek just enough knowledge to know just enough to get them started and then they're off and running, often getting bored with it right before they achieve success and on to the next exploratory, exciting thing.  With a soul entering the world through opposition in Aries and an inner-struggle in Taurus, a Gemini is ready to explore.

Often at odds with themselves, the need to constantly change comes from the pain caused by not changing, and the desire to escape it.  Fear is a major obstacle for a Gemini; it emerges with thoughts of limitation.  Choice becomes the demon that the Gemini cannot face, especially maintaining two points of view.  The avoidance of identity throws the soul into depression.  Without a clear sense of self, they may feel as if they are living in a house without a foundation.  The desire is to disappear and withdrawl.  They imagine themselves shadows rather than full human beings.  Life seems cold and lonely.  The desire to break free of their isolation is overwhelming.  Without any outside connections, thoughts of death abound.  Life itself becomes undesirable.

Gemini is the sign of the common man and of everyday things of life, and when you're with a Gemini, those simple things become special. If your mate is a Gemini, change your meaning of 'togetherness'.  You and me, as you will find out, means at least ten other people, since a Gemini's heart can expand to include a mini-universe.  Choice is a Gemini's enemy... all consequences of an action must be considered.  With their mind being a computer, all options are considered in a blink of an eye.  Able to size up a situation, , they run into trouble when a little faith is required.  Afraid to let others in, they tend to do things for themselves.  Serious to a fault, they have forgotten how to play and have fun.  Stress comes from their unrelenting dialogue with themselves, all of it negative and demanding.  They need love, which will provide the security they've been looking for in things.

1 comment:

  1. I am A gemini and I have a twin sister called (WAIT FOR IT) Janet!!!

    ReplyDelete