Mother Nature can be a real bitch. I realize that I shot my mouth off that we weren't going to see any of the snow promised... and then we did... and a lot of it... but we have more coming tomorrow... a possible 4 to 8 inches.... although it's really hard to say since it's early in the game. They are predicting 1-2 feet for Philly and D.C. again... All I remember in the past was a few of my friends in Philly teasing me when we used to get a lot of snow here... and they were'nt getting any... payback is a bitch... get your shovels out... it's getting deep out there.
I think there are still people with power out... and I'm still without internet at the house. So here I am at Barnes and Noble... the pic of my truck is in the parking lot... I'm thinking of opening a ski slope there....


No comments:
Post a Comment