Friday, February 26, 2010

AI Update

It was a night of upsets on AI last night with two girls and two guys leaving the show.  You have to remember that, this early in the game, nerves play a huge part in the performances so it's hard to really get a feel for the singers.  It's also based more on a popularity contest at first until personalities come out over time.  Having said that, those that went home weren't as shocking as some who got to stay... based on their performances the other night.

I am a very monogamous person.  When I date, I only date one person at a time.  And I need to have relationships in my life defined... if we're friends, that means that I don't want to see your tids and bits... if we're dating, you better not be displaying your tids and bits for someone else to oogle your goodies.  It's just how I operate.  With the major shock of the night being one of my potential suitors, Tim Urban, staying when I was sure he'd be out of there (based on performance, not cuteness factor)... I may have to blur my boundries a bit... and date both Tim and Lee, at least for a few more weeks. Almost falling on the ground when announced... even Tim was shocked that he made it through. 

It was good to see that Kris Allen is finally getting over the end of our relationship from last year, with a pretty convincing performance of Let It Be... I applaud his strength to get up there and sing it to me to show that he's trying to move on.  Perhaps a montage of some of our moments together would have been more appropriate than a backdrop of little Haitian childrens, but whatever he needs to do to get through it.  Maybe he was trying to say that he's still thirsty for my love?

No comments:

Post a Comment