Because I was away in Florida when the new season started, I've been behind the eight-ball on the audition shows... I just got caught up and they have just posted all the contestants. It's given me a chance to take a look at suitors out of this year's crop, and although they don't sing in their little one-minute spot on americanidol.com (and some of their auditions were'nt televised), you can kind of get a feel for them a little bit. Justin Williams is the one with all the personality, really. If I had to predict, I'd say he has it in the bag. But as far as suitors go, there are a few others that I'm looking at. Noel Turner (pictured) is adorable... so is Timothy Urban, Justin Gray and Bryce Larsen, with Lee Dewyze as the dark horse. I haven't heard most of them sing though, so only time will tell. I'm holding off on any decisions until next week... where I have a press conference scheduled for Thursday.
Timothy Urban
Lee Dewyze
Bryce Larsen
Justin Williams
Noel Turner
Justin Gray

I'm a firm believer in not dating anyone prettier than me. Yes I'm that shallow I mean insightful.
ReplyDelete