I'm not ready to go into much detail at this point, but after a long discussion about where we went wrong and fighting unresolved feelings, I got back together with my ex, Jesse, last night. Suffice to say, I'm very happy today. Last Valentine's Day, I posted a valentine, knowing full well that he wouldn't have read it, but it was something that I needed to say...
On the eve of Valentine's Day, when I conjure up thoughts of love in my head and love in my heart, it's for and about you. The connection of our eyes... our lips... and our bodies was one of the strongest things I have felt in my life along with a happiness and passion that has been unmatched.
With all that's happened... all of our differences along the way... and forever having been changed by our experience... I still will always think of you as the one true love in my life... because I have never felt what I felt with you with anyone else... and I doubt I ever will.
So happy for you! :)
ReplyDeleteDavid - I am soo happy for you! I wish you all of the best in your pursuit of happiness and hope that Jesse is everything to you and that he knows what a great man you are and treats you accordingly! My best wishes are with you - and yours!
ReplyDeletehe's cute as a button.....Ill give him that!!!
ReplyDelete