Today, cutting grass, was brutal. The only saving grace was that, with the heat, sun and no rain, all the grass was dead, so I didn't have to do most of the areas. I do have to go back one day this week and pull dead flowers and still fix the washed out mulch from the rains a month ago. I don't know when though... don't think it would be productive to be melted or passed out from the heat face down in the pansies. I'm not going to camp this weekend... it will be slow the weekend after a big holiday, and I have a few projects to accomplish and can use the break.
Tonight, we went to Red Robin for Berry's birthday. I had them sing happy birthday to him and they had the costumed robin character there as well... he was mortified. Then we went to see the Last Airbender. I'm not going to use up valuable pixels that could utilized by some other more worthwhile cause on the internet... like for Terrorists Anonymous or Sewage Daily... let's just say that it was the worst movie I have ever encountered in my life. We laughed the whole time, it was so ridiculous, including the acting and the story and everything. M. Night Shhhimalayan whatever his name is should have his IMBd card revoked and never allowed behind a camera again and restricted to only writing with crayons. The funniest part is that the ending was such a set up for another movie, it was embarrassing for him to think that anyone would go see it.
I finally got some of the pictures off my phone from the weekend: (In order: Me holding the ugly cute dog, a giant turtle, Paris with a bird on his shoulder, me trying to look butch, my room at camp, and two pics of the countryside on the mountain)







No comments:
Post a Comment