Monday, July 26, 2010

Pop Goes The Weasel

There's always a flurry of activity going on... it's mind-boggling.  With every minute, shit changes, and pretty radically.  I feel like it's been one thing after another... and that my life is filled with so much drama.  Listing every day activities and changes doesn't help that much.  In the last couple of days, my massage career has gone up in smoke, Julie's dog fell and hit his head and died instantly, there's a bunch of activity on my Dad's house, a friend of mine's mother is in the hospital... it's just a steady influx of change and information.  How does our head not combust?  We endure a lot of shit in our lives.  Does it ever end?

2 comments:

  1. In my case it seems more like a never-ending game of Whack-A-Mole. Just sayin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. David - I certainly know what ya mean!!! I try very hard to remember that "This too shall pass" and we are faced with many obstacles on our way to being a stronger person - - - YES - I have the Superman and Batman costumes on order - LOL

    ReplyDelete