Friday, July 30, 2010

Trudging Along

After a couple of non-productive days with my back being out of whack, I was able to get a few things done today.  I went to look at a small landscaping job for next week... went and picked up some apple tree limbs that Matt hacked off his neighbor's tree... cut out the stump at my Uncle's house back from when I cut the tree down in May... and washed my truck.  Not too shabby.  The only thing I didn't do was try on my suit for the wedding tomorrow and practice up-do's on my hair.  Maybe I'll just put a spray of baby's breath in it and pull it back in a french braid... who knows.  It's been so long since I haven't just put a hat on, I don't even remember what I did.  What I should do is get my passport picture taken while I'm all spiffed up... who knows when it will happen again.

No comments:

Post a Comment