Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Blast From the Past

I was grabbing lunch with Julie today and she had a box of pictures in her car and these, among others, were in there.  I have two really good ones, but they are home still in my scanner and I forgot to bring them.  For those of you who think that I am photogenic, here's a few examples proving you wrong... the first one is on a bus in Jr. High... I was giving you long, stringy hair... and the start of my lifelong obsession with growing facial hair.  In picture number two, I look constipated, but it could be from being smooshed in between big, bad 80's hairdo's.  I'm not sure wtf is going on with the last pic... I hope that we were posing, because I'd hate to think that I'd throw some nasty, Century 21 Real Estate jacket over my shoulder, looking like an 80's ad for Match.com.  At least I learned my lesson of not being photographed from the side, with my big fat nose... I could have probably smelled the stink completely out of a skunk with that schnozola with one snort.  And, HELLO!... how about someone get out the Windex and clean the fingerprints off those windows!



No comments:

Post a Comment