Over the last couple months or so, I've been in this cycle of unsettledness. And although I am getting things accomplished and I think I'm generally happy with my life, there's something missing... and I wind up feeling like I can't wait to get out of Pittsburgh to go to camp, until I get to camp, and can't wait to go home, only to find that I can't wait to get out of there again. When I'm home, the situations with my family are there right in my face... when I'm at camp, the issue of being by myself is right in my face. Different issues, different places... same unrest. Where do you go when you don't want to be anywhere? On the other hand, it is a period of growth for me, and while I'm not really making any progress on things that I do want, I am able to come to some conclusions about what I don't.On pins and needles with the possibility of getting an offer on the house, I feel that to wrap that up will put my mind at ease enough to focus on other things. In the meantime, I'm planning a vacation for the beginning of August, by myself. Hopefully, I can clear my head and just get away from everything for a bit. Now if I can just make up my mind on where to go.
you will feel better once you have distanced yourself from your bro david.....
ReplyDelete