I'm off to do my weekly lawncare... it's supposed to be 95 degrees today... not fun. I'm exhausted from the weekend (15 massages) and there's something going on with my Dad's bank account and what I suspect is that loan that my nephew is defaulting on... I think they took another lump sum out... but I really don't have the energy to get angry over it with the day that I have in front of me.
Tonight, it's movie night... and I think we are going to see Twilight Eclipse... It was Berry's birthday on the 4th, so we're taking him out to eat ahead of time. Since he's settled into Pittsburgh, started traveling for his job and got a boyfriend and a bunch of new friends (along with my schedule and communication cut-off at camp), I haven't seen or talked with him much in weeks, so it will be nice to catch up.
No comments:
Post a Comment