I'm camp-bound Thursday morning... it will be odd this weekend now that Jesse and I are dating again. I met him at camp and I spent many evenings sitting off by myself, texting him at the dances, wishing he were there with me... and missing him. Even though we met at camp, he's not really a camp person... he doesn't really know that many people there and I'm usually working most of the time besides. I hope that he comes down once or twice this season though.
In the period when we weren't together, Jessica Simpson took a stab at a country album (that was excellent, actually) and the majority of the songs seem like they were written for us and our situation. Rather than dwelling on the angst of those songs, the title song, Do You Know... sung with Dolly Parton, sums up where we are now.

No comments:
Post a Comment