Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Really?

My friend, Julie, posted this on Facebook, so I thought I would share it on here for my non-Facebook friends... and comment (of course)...

1. I guess this would have been a perfect time to use their first names instead of their last names in the article... and where was the editor who didn't catch this before it went live? (probably catching something in the bathroom, getting a little somethin' somethin'.
2. It would have NEVER taken a gay 200 meters... especially with all that appears to be going on in his man-spanx... that could poke an eye out and a gay would have been on top of that (literally) before the smoke from the gun dissapated.
3. Despite their willingness to the act, a gay would never chase after it for the sake of saving face and possibly twisting an ankle or breaking a heel (because they surely would not be in a sensible shoe to begin with).
4. To use the word 'succumb' in this instance is like using the word 'reluctantly' in the following instance... 'The man who won the lottery reluctantly went to claim his prize'. There has never been a gay that would have to 'succumb'... more like 'eagerly' or 'with glee' or 'ecstatically, they obliged'.
5. If my last name were Gay, the first thing I would have done was checked the roster for other last names that would not mesh with mine. Being a pessimistic realist, I would have taken the odds that something would have happened and anticpated the possible headlines... Gay trips over Dix... Gay gets impaled by Dix... Gay likes Dix (duh)... when you're a pessimist, the incidents are numerous.



1 comment: