Speaking of weight... although I'm not looking to lose poundage, I am looking to replace fat with muscle. The official starting weight is 190 lbs. I have 47 days to change this, starting today. No more muffin top... no more moobs... no more belly.
I've always been fortunate that I can hide my flaws with clothing. People are always shocked that I don't work out, but I really don't. Whatever exercise and muscle conditioning I get, I get it from my jobs. Going back to my insecurities, both inner and outer, as my body has gone to pot, I hid it... afraid to show anyone what I really look like, figuring that I'd let someone have their idea of what was underneath my shirt, insecurely grasping onto a false idea than exposing the truth. Posting this picture is a big step for me... it's me letting my guard down and not hiding any more. I'm also hoping that it will motivate me to practice better habits and to use this as a rude awakening. Much like a horrible train wreck that you drive by accidentally, I apologize ahead of time for having to view this.
No apologies needed...you are downright hot...and if you are hell bent on getting even hotter...I don't know what we are all going to do...well, at least you will have no need to get photos from the internet...just stand in front of the mirror and shoot.
ReplyDeleteI think you look terrific as you are...and the face, that beard...yum.
saludos,
raulito
Enough...Stop it! I know many patients with bellys three time that size due to their Right Heart Failure. Ones liver is a capacitor, and as the right side of ones heart fails; the liver just gets bigger and bigger. These kids only dream that their belly's were that size due to a "Anna Nicole Bakery diet." If that was the case for these patients, they could control the situation and change it.
ReplyDeleteYou did not gain it in a day and you're not going to lose it in a day. But you have the option that you can control this to change it. You are a very lucky young man my friend.... We can't be 25 forever....Given some of the obstacles I know that are thrown at you and me as well, possibly stress eating is a healthier outlet than the outlet of some people we know.....
I thought of the beach today and somehow avoided the peanut butter cookies.... ;)
David - I am so proud of you for doing something that makes you so uncomfortable! I think you look good - but I like guys with extra meat on their bones. Just call me wierd, but, I think you look cuddly - LOLOLOL Understand that my thoughts and you looking cuddly isn't exactly what your going for - lol Also, I understand why this will motivate you and maybe I will do something like this in my quest to get healthier! Maybe if I go get a xray of my lungs and post it here - I can finally give up smoking! One of my body might work - but I don't know if the pic will fit - hehehehehe Anyway, Good for you - you can and will do this and you will be on that beach turning all of the guys heads! Love ya - Scott
ReplyDeleteThat was very brave of you
ReplyDeleteI wouldnt dare.......( I would lose my readership) if I did!!!
Hang in there, gets easier by day 4.
ReplyDeleteYou go, sweetie......wish we lived closer so you could motivate me to get my damn fat ass in the gym........
ReplyDeleteKeep up the good work! I also decided to make lifestyle changes in 2011 and take off some weight and it has been tough but very rewarding.
ReplyDeleteYou are wicked hot btw!
Dave, WGB