Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Bring It On

I did really well with my 'diet' yesterday, which is a big accomplishment for me.  No sugar, carbs, pop, coffee or any junk food.  Just drinking water is huge for me alone.  Usually, I back down a few hours into it, but I've been going strong for almost two days now.  And while I'm really tired from the lack of that empty energy that I'm used to, I feel a lot better today, and will even moreso when I actually get into the gym today. I'm proud of my progress so far, but I still am not a dedicated as I should be, but not trying to be hard on myself.

We're supposed to be getting 3-5" of snow today, which means we will probably just get a dusting.  I think what did it in for us in not getting any snow this year was when I bought a snow blower a few months back.  I've had it idling in my garage for some time now, just waiting for a decent snow fall to use it.

No comments:

Post a Comment