Friday, January 28, 2011

Just Hand Me The Envelope And Get Off My Stage

I've seen conflicting instructions on awarding the Stylish Blogger Award to other recipients, and since I left my official program on the table at the banquet (along with my IUD and my bus ticket)... I will make shit up.  I tried to pick people that haven't won already... that I've know for some time and who consistently write.

And so, for Stylish Blogger Award... my winners are:

Matt (one of my best friends) @ On My Planet for encouraging me to start the blog two years ago and standing by me and living through every post

John @ Going Gently for being one of my oldest (not by age, but by time put it) readers... plus, I think he'll get a kick out of getting it twice (two to put on his mantle... bitch will think it's an Oscar).  His 'simple' life provides me much perspective, grounding and humor (albeit British).

Sean @ Just a Jeep Guy for his tireless promotion of other people's blogs... I probably wouldn't know many of the other recipients if it weren't for him... and for making me laugh

Bob @ I Should Be Laughing for his honesty and sense of humor (MUCH like mine) in his take on the world's happenings

Michael @ Spo-Reflections for mostly his comment feedback to me... honest and profound and almost brother-like... and the TRUE stylin' one in his fancy shirts

Dan @ Dannation for his honesty and humor in his reporting of news... and display of a sexy guy or two

Sean @ Idle Eyes and a Dormy for his raw honesty in his writing... he seems like good people

Michael (another one of my best friends) @ My Journey for taking my suggestion to let it all out through writing, and doing so very eloquently and informatively.

Raulito @ Trickle Down BS for his blunt and raw point of view in what's going on in the world... I'm right there with you. Saludos!

3 comments:

  1. Gee...I don't know what to say...other than I humbly accept an accolade that is perhaps not so well deserved.
    Thank you for the award.

    saludos,
    raulito

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, thanks for the award, and the compliment on my ALLEGED sense of humor!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the great compliment! XOXO Kitty.

    ReplyDelete