Thursday, January 27, 2011

For John

John, at GOING GENTLY summed up my feelings lately about the news and what's going on in the world... ENOUGH of the bad news already!  Same with Sean at Idle Eyes and a Dormy... it's been an emotional rollercoaster of a week.  At least there's a support system of bloggers out there in the blogosphere... we're all going through it together... so cover your eyes or pull the covers up over your head... This too shall pass.

John... hope this cheers you up a wee bit (why do I always want to type in an English accent when I address you?).

3 comments:

  1. I knew I could use all those teddy bears I've collected over the years. Now to get them out of the boxes I so carefully packed them into. They will be happy to see me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. People in general can't absorb all the news now available in the 21st century. I tell my patients at times to limit their news intake.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It does help to know we all have our dark times. Thanks for the shout out handsome!

    ReplyDelete