I've changed careers so many times in my life... I like to try different things, etc. Right now though, I'm pretty content in what I'm doing. Just yesterday, my townhouse community landlord approached me about taking over the lawn maintenance contract since the guys that we have (although cute) do a shitty job. I've bitched about it many times and, apparently, so have the neighbors. It's a big property, but with this and the Marriott... I'd be set as far as jobs go. So it doesn't look like I'll be making any career changes any time soon.
And while I've called myself 'Weed Man' in the past (related to landscaping), it hit me that if I did change jobs, there is something that I could change to that I wouldn't have to get new business cards printed up, albeit illegal.

I am envious david
ReplyDeleteI have been a bank clerk
and a nurse
thats it in 47 years....
us brits are not as adaptable as you yanks!!