Tuesday, April 20, 2010
Skinny and Sweet
This morning, right before I left the house, I was feeling skinny so I weighed myself. Low and behold, I wasn't as skinny and sweet as I thought... 179.... which is down from my fat ass winter weight of 185, but I've been fluctuating around that for a month now. Today, I went to the Marriott and worked 8 hours pushing a mower (probably 10 miles).... and I weighed myself when I got home and I lost 6 pounds. Even with the extra weight of the suntan that I got... I still lost. So I immediately celebrated with some fried chicken tenders that my Dad made. I'm probably back up to my fat-girl poundage. Easy come, easy go, easy come back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
skinny is over rated baby boy. TRUST me. guys like a gal with a little meat on their bones. at least that's what i've heard.
ReplyDelete