Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Pro (re) gress?

This is one of those days where everything went right... I watched my shows last night but still got good sleep and was up very early and out the door... I got a lot done at the Marriott today and went over another project there that I'll be putting together... they are thrilled with the work that I'm doing.  I got paid by them for an invoice I sent them 6 days ago... I got another small unrelated job today... I spoke to my real estate agent and she will be listing it on Monday and thinks she has someone to show it to and that they are busy and it should sell fast... I made a fresh pitcher of my flavored ice coffee.. did two loads of laundry... going to get the countertop for the kitchen to finish it up on Friday... AI and all my favorite shows are on tonight...

It has all the makings for an excellent day... and I'm not complaining... I'm just like... whatever... good for me.  Ever have one of those days?

No comments:

Post a Comment