Thursday, April 1, 2010

I Love You, Carrie.

GOING TO SEE CARRIE UNDERWOOD TONIGHT!!!  Me, Matt and all the other little gay boys and straight little girls.  I will probably throw a pair of my panties on the stage... or maybe I should just go for flowers or a teddy bear?  Anyway, after a day of being baked in the sun... it should make for a nice night!!  Another great day at the Marriott.

Looks like Tim squeaked by another week on AI... my team is working overtime to keep him in the game.  Keep smiling Tim... don't worry about hitting the notes... get another shirtless pic up on the internet... Momma needs you to make it through another week!

2 comments:

  1. It's Laurie, but I don't have any of those other choices for comments. If I do, I don't know about it. Anyway, the stage pictures are awesome. What great sets!

    ReplyDelete