Tuesday, April 13, 2010

The Last Song

Today, I was able to get all the trim up and all the touchups done... only the countertop and sink plumbing needs to be done and the kitchen will be done... I should have it listed by early next week, with a severe cleaning still needing to be done.

Tonight, I decided to go catch a movie... and although it's Tuesday Night Movie Madness night... we haven't gotten together in the last couple of weeks for one reason or another... plus, camp starts this weekend, so it's time for it to come to an end until Fall any way.  Most times not getting to see movies that I want to see, picking songs for the masses.... I went to see what I wanted to... which was 'The Last Song', with Miley Cyrus and her hunky new boyfriend that she met on the set.  Knowing full well that it was a tear-jerker, I was prepared for the plot.  What I wasn't prepared for was her acting.  I can honestly say that I don't like her... nothing about her.  The movie was nice... it would have been better with someone else in it.  I enjoyed it, but I really don't have anything to say about it (I know, hard to believe).  It would have been better had the other 6 people in theater not crumpled plastic wrappers and talked the ENTIRE time. 

I have AI to watch and GLEE.... Tim Urban really did a nice job on Elvis' I Can't Help, Falling In Love With You (yet another performance dedicated to me... I know you miss me, Tim).  Dare I say he did the best tonight?   

No comments:

Post a Comment