Sunday, April 11, 2010

Progress

Today, I went over to my Dad's and got some stuff done... some plumbing issues resolved... laid out the one-piece linoleum floor and got it cut and down (but not glued)... etc.  I got the light covers back on and installed the range hood.  I'm making baby steps, but it's going well and I hope to have it listed mid-week.  My Dad was in the garage getting the walls painted... it looks really good.  Tomorrow, my brother and I will get the floor glued, get the baseboards cut and get the base cabinets back in, ready for the new countertop.  Some lady stopped by that saw it 3 months ago... she was amazed at how different it looked.  She may be interested now... we'll see.



2 comments:

  1. Cabinets should have gone to the curb or been refaced, UGLY!!! Especially so with the nice upgrades you have done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to be putting new knobs on... as soon as 'anonymous' wants to mail out the check for the new cabinets... I'll put them in! :) I really didn't want to spend the money... let the buyer do it...

    ReplyDelete