I swear, sometimes I'm like such a little old lady... set in my ways with my routines... doing my crossword puzzles... sitting down watching my Jeopardy and Wheel of Fortune with a nice glass of Metamucil... and having the weather channel on constantly in the background when I'm putzing around the house, redding up and all. I am really effected by the weather... especially the damp, forty degree weather that we're having today. I get so cold... much more so then when we have 20 degree weather. Probably my arthritis or rheumatism or something. It cuts right through me like a letter opener on a Publisher's Clearinghouse sweepstake notice or social security check envelope.Yesterday, it was a pretty productive day at my Dad's. I got the floor glued down, the base cabinet put back in, some trim put up and my brother painted the front and back doors while my Dad (actually, I have no idea what he did all day). We also got some more things down for trash pickup... it feels great to finally see a light at the end of the tunnel... hopefully it's not a train coming to run my ass down. Supposed to be doing landscaping today, I'm off to my Dad's for more work to be done instead, with the rain.
With our lease on the townhouse coming due, we've decided to stay here for another year. A lot of my neighbors have moved out and some new ones moving in. A nice family moved in next to us last night. The crappy landscapers that cut our grass came by, in the rain, to make a mess out of everything. They're so bad (but so cute too, so I'll struggle through it).
GLEE IS BACK ON TONIGHT!!!! If you didn't get a chance to check it out before their hiatus.... check it out.... it's the best show!!
OMG...You make such an unattractive woman...lol
ReplyDeletedave you are such an old queen!!!
ReplyDeletelove the shelley winters impression
xx