Monday, April 26, 2010

Aiding and Abetting

After yesterday's shopping spree with the boys (girls), I was able to get the new TV all hooked up and now I'm waiting for some cables that I ordered online to come to be able to hook up my computer to my TV... the real reason for getting the TV to begin with.   Being my first flat-screen, I feel like I've joined the ranks of the masses in the 21st century.

Thanks again to Matt for his technical support and combo (last) Xmas (he originally was going to get me speakers for my truck, but that didn't work out) and (pre) birthday gifts, which enabled me to get a bigger-than-planned set... he has contributed to my disease of lazy stupid program watching.  Way to go, Matt (Mehmet from India tech support)!  My bad habits are all your fault.

1 comment:

  1. Okay... gonna need details, David. And photos.

    I've yet to join the big boys TV club. I've got a 53-inch rear projection Sony that will NOT DIE. The practical side of me won't let me buy a new set when I've got a perfectly functioning one. Besides, what do you do with an old TV that could house a Haitian family of six?

    ReplyDelete