Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Was Xmas More Fun Back Then?

Not even my gayest friend (and you know who you are) would wear these outfits... did they come with matching valances and a table skirt?



Really?  A gown to decorate the tree?  Nowadays, I'm pretty sure the standard outfit is your underwear (or is that just me?)


She looks like shes experiencing angst over writing the Xmas cards out and isn't excited about it, but her titties say something else.


I wouldn't hold them up so people can see them?  Hello... you both have husbands with fat asses!  Don't be so over-joyed... you two will be scrubbing the tracks out of them.




















She's laughing at what shitty gifts she's giving... and everyone else is laughing at her blue eye shadow.


1 comment:

  1. The dress in the photo is the exact outfit I got this year to wear for christmas eve I hope my mom likes it.Also it does come with the matching draps and 2009 a table runner. I bought the set it was a steal.

    ReplyDelete