Yesterday, I was able to get two coats on the one room... trim, clean and put back together and that room will be done. Santa didn't bring me my wish... two cute guys who can paint... so I'm on my own today. Not to be greedy, I would have just taken the two cute guys even if they couldn't paint.
I hope everyone is enjoying the day... (no sarcasm)... Oddly, I miss snow and holiday cookies the most. Every year, my Dad would buy me a box of Italian nougat candy... and he'd make his pizelles. I miss that too.
I'm lost without Barnes and Noble today... I'm out on the balcony hanging over the edge trying to steal wifi. I will be going for my Xmas dinner later on at the Japanese place... probably the only place open today, just like in The Christmas Story. Fa ra ra ra ra, ra ra ra ra! If I only had a Red Rider BB gun... I'd shoot myself. I'm ready to get out of here now.
Check out this light display...
Incredible Light Display
http://www.flixxy.com/best-christmas-lights-display.htm

No comments:
Post a Comment