Today, I'm pretty sure I took in another pound of spackle dust and another one all over me. I'm almost done in the one room, and I started to remove some of the things in there to clean them... what a mess. I won't be as aggressive to create a dust storm in the other room, that's for sure. I woke up this morning with a hacking cough... it didn't hit me until tonight that I was obviously hacking up the wall in between the kitchen and the bedroom from yesterday. And I'm pretty sure that I got a buzz from it too, which was pretty cool. I'm starting to get a little worried about getting it done... now that I am definitely leaving at the end of the week.
I really miss my DVR. It's like an old friend who cares about me. I remember when I had my TiVo. It had this button that, depending on what types of shows you watched, it would start suggesting things to you that you may enjoy. Don't ask me how, but mine started taping every episode of Matlock and any Jewish program. I had to turn it off. My DVR is probably chock full of stuff taped. It will take forever to get caught up.
No comments:
Post a Comment