Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Wake Up Call...


I don't know how anyone could have a bad day with this (picture) being outside your bedroom window.  I got up and did my Ft. Lauderdale walk this morning.  I was pleased, after clocking it in the car yesterday, that it's actually about 5 miles.  I was able to run a mile or so, which is a good start.  With the sun on my face and the ocean breeze on my back, I swear I had my eyes closed the whole time... just breathing and soaking it in.  Today, I have to get my painting supplies together and start getting ready to do the work on the condo.  I'm heading to get some healthy food and, while the class taught me to accept myself and my body, I would feel much better mentally to get back into shape, as well as physically. 

No comments:

Post a Comment