After I decided to extend my trip the other night, I thought I would take a deep breath and take a day off to relax and actually get to the beach for a bit. I mean, God forbid, I actually catch a break. After driving almost an hour to get there, I got on the beach for 20 minutes before a storm parked it's ass right over Ft. Lauderdale and Miami for the last two days... it hasn't stopped pouring (bucketloads) since. We packed it up and went to this place called the Swap Shop. It's a flea market and indoor cheap good market, with people having booths set up... it's huge, but somehow, all that was in it, shop after shop, was electronics, phone accessories, tennis shoes and sunglasses.
The weather is taking a turn as well. Tomorrow, it will only be around 70... and the same for the rest of the week. On top of that, the evening lows will be getting down to the high 40's/low 50's. Of course, being from Pittsburgh, this will still be summer for me... I won't even have to break out a long sleeve shirt. Cue violins.... play sad music for me.
I went out last night for a bit. Another Long Island Iced Tea night. Fortunately, I didn't get wrecked, so I'm in pretty good shape today. I'm oversaturated with gay life though. I'm looking forward to just sitting tonight... I have a few movies to watch. It will be nice. I'm heading to pick up some friends... we're doing the little girl thing at the mall today, since the humidity and rain are wreaking havoc on my hair.

No comments:
Post a Comment