Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Angela Lansbury Ain't Got Nothing On Me...

Lately, I'm on this kick of watching all the investigation TV shows like CSI, NCIS, etc.... so my deductive reasoning is super sensitive at this point, much like Jessica Fletcher on Murder, She Wrote.  I live for analyzing shit up one side and down the other and after yesterday's comment mystery... and with some recent revelations on the details of the cover-up... I have come to a conclusion on 'whodunnit', using a Mystery 101 technique.... "he who smelt it, dealt it".  The guilty always come forward first to profess their innocence.  If it's important to them that they think they got one over on me, then they should stop reading now, coward/liar.  Because I'm about to tell you how I 'won' out of this situation.

1.  I have realized what a terrible person you really are, adding (or revisiting) liar to your list.
2.  Realizing that I was more worried about who it wasn't than who it was, it gave me the opportunity to get in touch with some people that I haven't spoken to in a very long time.
3.  With the overwhelming support from my friends regarding the issue, you made me feel loved.
4.  You have further made me feel good about cutting you out of my life, because you always prove me right... and you have exposed yourself further to other people who thought it was you to begin with and know what a bad person you are.
5.  You have made me realize that my friends are reading my blog, which makes me happy.
6.  You gave me an opportunity to rise above it, proving myself to be the better person.

With the feedback from the class and now this, it's gotten really heavy on my blog... so I'm going to step back a bit.and keep it lighter.  This will be the last time I visit this subject.

No comments:

Post a Comment