Thursday, December 3, 2009
As Done As It's Going To Be...
I had people coming to look at the house yesterday.. a young couple, just married, no kids. Having come from a plan home, I'm sure, they thought that the bedroom sizes weren't McMansion enough in size... blah blah blah. So, after rushing to try to get the place in some order and get the bathroom presentable, it was all for not. I was hoping to get it listed before I went away tomorrow, but it's simply not cleaned up enough to have people go through it and, frankly, I'm exhausted with the whole mess. Drives me crazy that my brother did nothing but mess the place up and got all that he got.. and I'm struggling to clean up the mess to make enough money to pay off the debt that he got my Dad into... while my Dad sits around and plays cards every day. With all the progress I made over the last couple of months, I still feel defeated. I am happy with the way the bathroom turned out, considering what I had to work with. It will be there waiting for me when I come back. Ho ho ho (hum)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment