Saturday, December 26, 2009
Woe is Me
This project has become the project from hell... it seems like everything that could go wrong, has... creating more work for me each time. I was feeling pretty depressed about the work leading up to the last couple of days. Then, once I started paint, all the spackling made it worth it. Finally, a sense of accomplishment and hope. After pretty much rebuilding the wall in the bathroom and then painting it... I was just shutting the lights off in the room when I noticed a bubble, the size of a tack head. When I pushed on it (because I just had to), it turned into this huge thing (in the picture). I almost cried. Now that the wall is ruined, I have to try to fix it before I slit my wrists and give up altogether. I'm very ready to get out of Florida.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment