Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Inappropriate Gifts To Give...

Even the smallest fellow wouldn't appreciate this... it just screams that you are experiencing some sort of fantasy trip and this is a new 'look' for you.


Unless you are giving this as bug and tar remover, it smelled horrible then... and it still does.  I believe that K-mart is the only one that still showcases this in their 'fine gifts' section.  Nothing says old man like Old Spice.  The name alone suggests that it was accidentally concocted from crumbs off the kitchen floor.  Contrary to the ad line, trust me, people will hate you.



First, these back-combed, round-brushed styles are hideous... even the Marge Simpson 'day look'.  And I don't think that I'd want to know that they are human hair... someone else's... just tell me they're a poly-cotton blend.



While your Aunt Hilda, the world-traveler, likes to take a trip... people will think she's trippin' if she shows up in this.  And it looks as though many roads converge in her woo-hoo area.



2 comments:

  1. where do u find these photos>>>>>???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gifts. One would say it is fun to give than receive. After 6 long years not having christmas i sad lets do it. I am doing it what hard work. like the map dress point to a spot and get on a plan and just go . Those days for me are coming sooner than people think.

    ReplyDelete