Once onto this move it took me away,to another time and place that I remeber so well. Days gone by to a better time. Thats all Baby Jane wanted was that time back. I totaly understand were she was coming from. Her evil sister had to step in. Baby Jane just wanted to be in the spot light again. Poor thing. I felt for her. Matt Menzel
Once onto this move it took me away,to another time and place that I remeber so well. Days gone by to a better time. Thats all Baby Jane wanted was that time back. I totaly understand were she was coming from. Her evil sister had to step in. Baby Jane just wanted to be in the spot light again. Poor thing. I felt for her. Matt Menzel
ReplyDeleteGirl, I've heard you sing it sober - a pitch better than Bette. God bless her tarnished wig.
ReplyDeleteMUAH!
B