I'm not that much of a spiritual person, but this is the song that was playing when I had my experience on the massage table... coincidentally, it's relevant to my hate comment as I rise above it. Thanks to Dennis for finding it for me.
Great blogging, David! Firstly, by all means, get out there and shamelessly love your body and yourself. I am trying to think of healthy places I have eaten in Ft Lauderdale but none come to mind. I always seem to eat Mexican food when I am there. But there is that big Whole Foods right off A1A where you can get some good stuff. There is a Jamba Juice right in that shopping center I would go to a lot. And RUN! It is good for your mind, body and soul...feel the endorphins and soak em up. They make for a healthy, natural high.
You should try to get a massage or give one this week too. That will help you remember some of what happened over the weekend.
As I said in my previous comment, I am rooting for you! And you are beautiful just the way you are. Stay on the path and continue on your journey wherever you want to go. You are potential.
With regard to the unfortunate comments on your blogspot...well, "hate" hurts the hater as well as the hated. Hard as it may be at times, the best thing to do is throw love back and hope that healing comes about.
Like the song says, remember that you are beautiful inside and out. I believe that about you and know that others do too.
Be good to yourself and soak up the sun...and keep the good, positive energy and openness and healing from the weekend moving through you.
Great blogging, David!
ReplyDeleteFirstly, by all means, get out there and shamelessly love your body and yourself. I am trying to think of healthy places I have eaten in Ft Lauderdale but none come to mind. I always seem to eat Mexican food when I am there. But there is that big Whole Foods right off A1A where you can get some good stuff. There is a Jamba Juice right in that shopping center I would go to a lot. And RUN! It is good for your mind, body and soul...feel the endorphins and soak em up. They make for a healthy, natural high.
You should try to get a massage or give one this week too. That will help you remember some of what happened over the weekend.
As I said in my previous comment, I am rooting for you! And you are beautiful just the way you are. Stay on the path and continue on your journey wherever you want to go. You are potential.
With regard to the unfortunate comments on your blogspot...well, "hate" hurts the hater as well as the hated. Hard as it may be at times, the best thing to do is throw love back and hope that healing comes about.
Like the song says, remember that you are beautiful inside and out. I believe that about you and know that others do too.
Be good to yourself and soak up the sun...and keep the good, positive energy and openness and healing from the weekend moving through you.
Gourmet Hugs!