Tuesday, December 1, 2009

All In a Day's Work



The trip is fast approaching.  It's hard to get everything organized for a 17 day excursion with two stops and toting tools for the job in Florida.  It takes some planning and while I hoped to have the house listed before I left (which means everything done and the place cleaned up), it doesn't look like that will happen... but it may not have to.  At my dentist appointment last week, the hygenist mentioned her daughter was looking for a place.  She took my number and her agent called me tonight to make an appointment to see it tomorrow at 4:30.  I have to make a mad dash tomorrow to get it looking more presentable.  I'm ready to wheel and deal just to get it off my plate.  Today, I managed to get everything painted in the bathroom, and the toilet and vanity put in.  Just a few more things in there and it will be done.

1 comment: