Saturday, November 7, 2009

Sunny, Sunny Day


Wow... it was gorgeous outside today.  My Dad and I went over to the house and while he rode around on the tractor (supposedly mulching leaves but more so getting himself dizzy and lost), I took two truck loads of leaves over to the composting station after using the blower and rake to gather them up.  So much so, that I got a blister on my right hand.  I am technically right-handed, but I do a lot of different things with each hand... I actually wear my watch on my right hand, which usually throws people off.  Any way, finding out recently that we only have 1.2 acres instead of 2 may be bad for the price of the house selling it, but it's a God-send when cleaning up leaves.  Although the yard didn't shrink, mentally it felt like less.  I also went up on the roof to blow the gutters out (get your mind out of my gutter) and removed the toilet, vanity and floor in the bathroom in preparation for the new stuff and wanescoting.  All in all, a productive day.  Tomorrow is supposed to be 70ish.  Lucky us.

No comments:

Post a Comment