HAPPY BIRTHDAY JULIE !
I've known Julie since the 7th grade. I crushed on her all through Jr. High and High school... and while we never dated officially, we were inseparable. Dating was one of those things that was waiting to happen... until I burst out of the closet and she burst into tears. I always wanted to do a duet with her or be in a school play opposite her as the male lead, but was always too scared to try out. I'm fortunate to still have her in my life some 30 years later. She's a fantastic singer, a caring Mom and a valued friend.
Holy Shit. How absolutely sweet is this??????? I obviously haven't been anywhere near a computer lately and have missed this until now, 9 days later. Mind you, it's been a hell of a 9 day stretch. I started a new job that I now hate.....and my daughter ended up in Children's the last three days. Enough of my excuses......
ReplyDeleteI consider David one of my absolute best friends in the world. We have sailed in and out of each other's lives......and it hasn't seemed to matter how long we lose touch, we always just end up picking right up where we left off. And as bad a friend as I have been at times, David is the EXACT opposite. He NEVER forgets my birthday. Ever. And I love him eternally for it..........