Most aging singers wind up using a lot of backup singers to cover up that their voice has changed or isn't as strong as it was. They don't take as many risks in their performances. Not true of Michael Jackson. If there was any doubt in anyone's mind how his comeback concert was going to go, rest assured, it would have been spectacular. After seeing his limited-release movie tonight, there's no doubt in my mind.Music has changed a lot over the years. I'm sure our parents thought the same thing. His music was both meaningful and simple as well as fun. I'm not a die-hard fan, but you can't help to know his music and tap, if not dance, along to it. He was brilliant in his own right. It's a shame that he really didn't get to show that he still had it... It would have been a once-in-a-lifetime, spectacular showing. I highly recommend everyone sees it.
No comments:
Post a Comment