Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Body Changes... Menapausies?

I've been going through some body adjustments over the last couple of days.  Between caffeine withdrawal and reverse sugar shock... somewhat of a head cold and realizing that there's a few days that went by that I didn't take my medication, my head is swirling.  I've been exhausted as well, but have been sleeping well though... and a lot.

I'm finally having the garage sale this weekend.  It's supposed to be sunny and around 60-65 through Sunday.  I have a bunch of things to bring from my Dad's to add to the big honking pile I have here already.  It will be good to get that over with.  It seems as I work through the laundry list of things I need to get done that more get added.  It wouldn't be so bad if they were little things, like weed the flower beds... but they're a little more complicated than that.  And while I have been making some progress, it doesn't seem like enough.  What does a clear head feel like?  I'd like to know... and a simpler life as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment