Tomorrow is the big garage sale, with my two computers, some pieces of Tuscan English, Royal and S.G.K china and a few other things being the 'high-ticket' items... I'm hoping to make a few bucks. I filled up a two-car garage to the point that you can barely walk down the aisles. It should be quite a spectacle. My Mom's taste in clothes was impeccable... with the house, not so much. While it was always spotless and looked very nice, let's just say that the Wal mart picture department must have been bought out by her several times... you know, the kind with the goldish plastic multipiece frames that fall apart when you pick it up. So, imagine my surprise when, after some research, that she actually had a few nice pieces laying about. Nothing that I'd keep or display, mind you. With the other house almost empty and painted, it's starting to look like there's an end in site.
I'm not sure if someone happened onto my site by accident or if I have them hooked, but I got my first hit from Mexico yesterday. It's official... I'm multi-national.

No comments:
Post a Comment