Although the weather turned out a little shitty, it was acutally a good weekend. I went with 12 friends to dinner last night... we went to a cowboy bar/restaurant called Cadillac Ranch. It just opened a week ago and it was a madhouse. It took them only 30 minutes to get us seated, regarless of the reservation, but the rest of it took at least two hours. What an unorganized mess. They have a bull that you can ride too... her name was Erica... she was our waitress. (kidding) Our whole section seemed to be full of gays. Three tables out of 6. Of course, I was the fifth wheel... all couples except me. That makes it hard and, although I am on a chit-chat website and have met some nice guys (one in particular from Atlanta)... didn't do me any good when I stood on the doorstep waiting for my goodnight kiss.
I woke up today full of piss and vinegar to get out and do something exercisanal... was going to take another 20 mile bike ride, but Moe and Terry called and we went to see Twilight... Full Moon. I saw the first one and it was rather magical, although I'm not a big sci-fi horror vampirey person. This one was pure rubbish. The only good part of the whole movie was the first time that little (now big and manyly muscle) Taylor Lautner took his shirt off. The theater was filled with little girls (including Me, Moe and Terry) and possibly another gay or two spread here and there. Well..... when he pulled his shirt up, there wasn't a little girl, gay or straight man that didn't gasp in delight... then we all giggled like schoolgirls. I am definitely from the 'Jacob' camp... as was mostly everyone else (obviously).. his manly-muscle arms and manly-muscle legs... wet from the rain... dripping... glistening on his taught body..... (STAY TUNED FOR A BRIEF INTERMISSION) .............................................................................................................. alrighty then. Ok, I'm back. It was so hard to focus on the movie any time he was on the screen... and I sensed that from everyone around me as well. The girl behind me was so mad when he went to kiss Bella and didn't follow through so she could see it. Anyway, the movie was contrite, overly dramatic, 3 1/2 hours too long... and with Bella being a miserable, overwrought bitch, I find it hard to believe that Edward and Jacob would be fighting over her at all. They definitely set it up for the next one, 'Eclipse', which I will not be seeing. I give it two pastey-white Roberts out of 5, only because of the juicy, little Taylor Lautner.

I respectfully disagree. I thought New Moon was MUCH better than Twilight.....AND I'm from the Edward camp. So take that!
ReplyDelete