Tuesday, November 17, 2009

A New Dawn

After my tirade last night, I could barely get to sleep.  Fortunately, I had taped SNL with January Jones hosting and, with it being totally not funny, that helped... a lot.  I'm not sure if it's that I put so much into my friendships that I get disappointed when I get a small percentage back in return, I expect too much (like respect and kind human nature) from people or I'm just a glutton for punishment in the friends that I choose sometimes and I am cracking from within.  I am just absolutely stunned that people act the way they do.  For those close to the issue, it all makes sense.  For those not, I'm sure I sound like a raving lunatic... but it would all come together if you knew.  I have to find a way to process this in a more healthy way, and I think a start is removing myself from the situation.  I don't let go of things as I should.  I hold myself to a high, unselfish moral standard and wish others would as well.


I got a call about my Dad's house and I'm on my way over there to show it.  It's not ready to show and I plan on listing it when I'm done, hopefully in the next week or so before Florida... but I put a sign out front just for the hell of it.  If I can save the commission, than that's all the better.  You never know.

No comments:

Post a Comment